Nostalgic, beery & culinary journey to the Middle Ages (30.03.-31.10.)
* Transfer with the historic London Double-decker (construction year 1964) bus to the magical Hellbrunn Palace - duration approx. 20 minutes
* Boat trip with the Panorama boat "Amadeus Salzburg" and short transfer to Hellbrunn Palace - duration approx. 40 minutes
* Visit of Hellbrunn Palace and guided tour of the world-famous trick water fountains - duration approx. 45 minutes
* Visit of the "Stiegl-Brauwelt" - a true paradise for beer lovers. Explore the world of beer (brewery cinema, guided tour, beer tasting & beer crackers) - duration approx. 1 hour
* Return trip to the old town with the historic London Double-decker bus
*Journey to the medieval “Prince Archbishop's Round Table” in the Panorama Restaurant on Salzburg fortress - duration approx. 2 hours
* Fortress funicular ascent & descent (evening tariff)
Beer barrel tapping is available as an option!
Furthermore, you could also book a guided city tour.
Price per person: from EUR 88,00 (for groups from 25 persons)
(excl. drinks, incl. fortress railway)
Just give us a call or send us an e-mail.
We will make your stay a real fantastic experience!